The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has been established under Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 which consolidates various acts & orders that have hitherto handled food related issues in various Ministries and Departments. FSSAI has been created for laying down science based standards for articles of food and to regulate their manufacture, storage, distribution, sale and import to ensure availability of safe and wholesome food for human consumption.
List of Food Business Falling under the Preview of Central Licensing Authority
- Dairy Units
- Vegetable Oil Processing Units and Units producing Vegetable Oil
- All Slaughter houses
- Meat Processing Units
- All Food Processing Units and 100% Export Oriented Units.
- All Importer importing food items including food ingredients and additives for commercial use.
- All Food Business Operators manufacturing any article of food containing ingredients or substances or using technologies or processes or combination thereof whose safety has not been established through these regulations or which do not have been a history of safe use or food containing ingredients which are being introduced for the first time into the country.
- Food Business Operator Operating in two or more states.
- Food Catering Services in establishments and units under central government agencies like railways, air and airport, seaport, defense etc...
CONCEPT Business INC is a high profile FSSAI Consulting company for Management System Consulting (FSSAI Consulting) We provide the New FSSAI License application as well as renewal of the existing license application services all over Gujarat base. We provide a liaison work with the FSSAI department State as well as Central Licensing authority in Gujarat.